Some might wonder why they should make the switch to the Cloud for their business. It’s faster, cheaper, and easier than ever to utilize the Cloud to help run your small to medium business. Cloud capabilities are quickly making traditional in-house server rooms obsolete. With options like Microsoft Azure and Office 365, you’ll be wanting to make the switch to the Cloud too!
Azure is a cloud environment that can virtually host your servers, complete with custom specifications based on your business needs. Office 365 is a cloud-based version of Office applications that auto-updates, so you have the latest version available. This lets you take care of business, regardless of where you are.
Are there Perks to Using Office 365?
Absolutely! The MANY perks to using Office 365 include: Scalability, Collaboration, and Mobility. Let’s take a quick peek at each one…
- Office 365 is structured to adapt to your business’s growth.
- Adding and removing users is a cinch.
- Increasing storage capacity is easy, regardless of how your business grows, Office 365 moves effortlessly along with you.
- Bonus perk is knowing that you won’t be stuck with paying too little or too much for what you’re using.
- Office 365 applications are designed to collaborate with each other, making it easy for coworkers to navigate around different files.
- Co-creating, co-editing, and sharing updates with your colleagues is instant so there’s no downtime waiting for a file to download!
- All of the components of Office 365 are accessible via an app,
- Regardless of what device you’re logging in from, or where, accessing your work is just a click away.
How Do I Know If Office 365 is Right for My Business?
The truth is, you’re probably already using some parts of Office, so a transition to Office 365 would be a smooth transition.
The next question might be WHEN to transition over to Office 365? Since Microsoft has stopped supporting the Exchange Server 2010, now is a great time! Plus, once you’ve migrated and updated to the newest version of Exchange, you’ll ALWAYS be using the latest version of Office 365!
Of course, we always recommend meeting with your IT Consulting Service before making any changes to your current set-up. This will ensure you’ll have Office 365 tailor-made to your business’s specifications.